Personal & Financial Financing

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pro Travel Network has a blog and forum now..

Found this post about the launch of the Pro Travel Network blog and forum. hought you might want to know about this two-man team.


Well there is a Pro Travel Network Forum, and Pro Travel Network blog launching. Brent Truitt, and Anil Anil Ramcharitar are heading up the domain, @ www.ptnfreedom.com.


I’ve personally joined the Pro Travel Network ranks, and will be taking part in their online community. I’ve never been much for MLM businesses, but this is a good gig. Nothing like Amway! Look into it and you’ll see what I mean.


I recommend new-comers actually go to the PTN blog and use the phone number (Anil’s). Give him a call, and he’ll explain the whole PTN business –how it works, how you get paid, and how to join Pro Travel Network through him.


If you are smart, which I assume you are, cause you are reading my blog, you’ll join Anil and Brent, cause their team is going to make allot of money.


I signed up with these guys yesterday…


 


 


  

No comments:


ADVERTISING

Submit Story To Onlywire

Click here to fire this story off to various bookmarking sites. All in one click! Admin To Only-Wire